1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling…
Oatmeal Breakfast CookieIngredients
- ¼ cup Oats
- 2 Tbls whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbls maple syrup (I use sugar free)
- 3 Tbls vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Non-Fat)
- 1 Tbls chocolate chips
- 1 Tbls chopped nutsInstructions
- Stir everything together in a bowl until everything is combined. Place in the center of a small microwave plate. The mixture will be pretty wet, this is not something you can really do with your hands. Gently press down, just slightly. Microwave for 60-70 seconds. Your cookie is done when it springs back, and is no longer sticky on top. Enjoy warm for gooey chocolate!
looks like this test was
a piece of cake